Kingswood is a friendly, welcoming church. A children’s corner is available at the back of church. There is an All Age Interactive Worship Service, led by a band usually on the first Sunday of each month.
Weekday activities for all ages include a Toddlers Club meeting Wednesday and Thursday, Wednesday ‘Drop-in’, a Youth Club on alternate Saturday evenings in term time. A Muslim/Christian Women’s fellowship group also meets regularly.
House Groups meet regularly.
Once a month Messy Church led by our Children’s and Families Worker.
Brownies and Guides, Beavers, Cubs and Scouts use our premises as does Wollaton Park Pre-School Playgroup.
- Congregation – Approximately 40 in the morning, with a smaller congregation at the afternoon Tea Service.
- Worship – enhanced by sound, lighting and projection systems. A mix of songs, traditional and new hymns are used. The song book used is Singing the Faith.
- Special Needs – There is a ramp for wheelchairs, a disabled toilet and a hearing loop system
- Parking – On site car park and nearby roads
- Early Communion – 8:45am on second Sunday in the month
- Morning Service – 10:00am
- Evening Service – 4:00pm Tea Service usually on third Sunday
- Holy Communion – once a month in a morning service with details on circuit plan