Kingswood is a friendly, welcoming church. A small but lively Navigators group for children aged four and upwards joins the adult congregations for the first 15 minutes before leaving for their own activities. A children’s corner is available at the back of church for the under fours where suitable activities are available. There is an All Age Worship Service, led by a band on the first Sunday of each month.
Weekday activities for all ages include a Toddlers Club meeting Wednesday and Thursday, a Luncheon Club on Tuesday, Wives & Friends Group and Guild alternating on Tuesday evenings and a Youth Cafe on alternate Saturday evenings in term time. A Muslim/Christian Women’s fellowship group also meets regularly.
House Groups meet weekly on Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings.
A Holiday Scheme is held during the summer and half term holidays.
Brownies and Guides, Beavers, Cubs and Scouts use our premises as does Wollaton Park Pre-School Playgroup.
- Congregation – Approximately 65 in the morning, with a smaller congregation in the evenings.
- Worship – enhanced by sound, lighting and projection systems. A mix of traditional and new hymns and songs are used.
- Special Needs – There is a ramp for wheelchairs, a disabled toilet and a hearing loop system
- Parking – On site car park and nearby roads
- Early Communion – 8:45am on second Sunday in the month
- Morning Service – 10:00am
- Evening Service – 6:30pm on first Sunday, cafe style usually on third Sunday
- Holy Communion – Usually on the fourth Sunday of the month in the morning service and quarterly in the evening service