We are a friendly and welcoming congregation. We are pleased to get to know new folks, so do stay for a cup of tea and a chat after the service! We have a mixture of age ranges, young families to older members. We have a strong link to the student community in Nottingham. Our minister is also the Methodist Chaplain at the University of Nottingham and he is supported by a student support worker who is based at Lenton. During the University term time, there is a community of around ten students who attend worship on a Sunday morning, lunch after the service and other activities in the week.
- Congregation – Approx 30-40 in a morning service.
- Junior Church – We have an active Junior Church on a Sunday morning.
- Bible – The “NIV” Bible is used.
- Worship – Hymns and Songs from “Singing the Faith”, “Songs of Fellowship” and “Mission Praise”.
- Accessibility – Ramp for Wheelchair access, Hearing Aid loop, large print books.
- Parking – No onsite facilities, but parking on quiet residential streets nearby.
There are lots of other opportunities to get involved in the life of the church! Come along on a Sunday, or get in contact via our website to find out more!
Morning Service – 10.30 a.m.
Holy Communion is usually the 3rd Sunday in the month.
Rev Matt Fugill – 07540 336848