Beeston Methodist Church at Queens Road is a warm, friendly Methodist Church, one of a group of three churches which now forms Beeston Methodist Church. The interior of the church has recently been modernised. Morning and evening worship services are now held at Chilwell Road.
- Occasional services are no longer being held at Queens Road
- Pew Bible – New International Version
- Worship -Hymns and songs from Hymns and Psalms; Mission Praise and access to the SongSelect database which includes thousands of hymns and song . There is a data projector and an AV system for projecting our services.
- Special Needs – Ramp access, wheelchair space, hearing aid loop, toilet for the disabled.
- Parking – Onsite car park.
- Morning Service – 10.30am at Chilwell Road
- Evening Service – 6.30 pm at Chilwell Road