Beeston Methodist Church at Queens Road is a warm, friendly Methodist Church, one of a group of three churches which now forms Beeston Methodist Church. The interior of the church has recently been modernised. Morning worship is now at Chilwell Road and evening worship is held at Wollaton Road.
- Occasional services may be held at Queens Road
- Pew Bible – New International Version
- Worship -Hymns and songs from Hymns and Psalms; Mission Praise and access to the SongSelect database which includes thousands of hymns and song . There is a data projector and an AV system for projecting our services.
- Special Needs – Ramp access, wheelchair space, hearing aid loop, toilet for the disabled.
- Parking – Onsite car park.
- Morning Service – 10.30am at Chilwell Road
- Evening Service – 6.30 pm at Wollaton Road