- Congregation – Largely African of about 15 people, including children, enjoying a time of African Praise alongside typical Methodist worship.
- Junior Church – Children are usually present in the service.
- Pew Bible – New International Version
- Worship – Hymns and Songs from Singing the Faith and Hymns and Psalms
- Special Needs – Wheelchair access through front door
- Parking – On quiet roads near to church
- Morning Service – 10.45am
Monthly morning communion service, and interactive Bible Study on second Sunday.