- Congregation – Largely African of about 25 people, including 9 children, enjoying a time of African Praise alongside typical Methodist worship.
- Junior Church – Children are usually present in the service.
- Pew Bible – New International Version
- Worship – Hymns and Songs from Hymns and Psalms, Let’s Praise, Singing the Faith and Mission Praise.
- Special Needs – Wheelchair access through front door
- Parking – On quiet roads near to church.
- Morning Service – 10.45am
Monthly morning communion service, and ‘interactive service’ on second Sunday.