The Rylands Methodist Church is a small friendly church that has been worshipping in the community of Beeston Rylands for 60 years.
Our main service on Sunday Evening follows a lively, but traditional Methodist Service with occasional participation by members of the congregation. Tea and coffee are served afterwards.
A range of activities is organised by the Church, including Rainbow Club, Sunshine Corner, Bible Study and a monthly coffee morning on the first Thursday of the month 9.30 – 11.0 a.m.
The premises are also used by Guides and Brownies.
We are a worshipping community where we meet with God who has come to us through Christ and lives among us in the power of the Spirit and it is here we find strength to serve Him and find the comfort and encouragement we need for our daily lives.
- Congregation – Approx 25
- Junior Church – This does not meet at present.
- Pew Bible – New International Version
- Worship – Hymns and songs from Hymns and Psalms, Singing the Faith and Complete Mission Praise
- Special Needs – Ramp access, wheelchair space, hearing aid loop, toilet for the disabled.
- Parking – On site car park
- Junior Church – no meeting at present
- Evening Service – 6.00pm
Holy Communion is as announced.
Rev Matt Fugill – 07540 336848