Sandiacre Methodist Church is a friendly welcoming church with many weekday activities including, Prayer Meetings, Bible Study groups with teaching, Methodist Guild, Methodist Women in Britain, (Women’s Network Fellowship), Men Unite Fellowship Group, Mums and Toddlers, Monthly Luncheon Club and Coffee morning on the second Saturday in the month, and monthly “Messy Church” and many other groups, come and find out!
The Church is located on Butt Street, behind the car showroom on Derby Rd. approximately 1mile from junction 25. New buildings in the area mean the church is no longer visible from the main road or from the Erewash canal which is close by. The Church is in the Boaters Christian Fellowship Churches Directory on the web.
- Congregation – Approx 50 at the morning service, with a smaller congregation of around 20 in the evenings.
- Worship – Singing the Faith, Hymns and Songs from Hymns and Psalms, Songs of Fellowship, and the Sandiacre Song Book.
- Special Needs – There is access for wheelchairs, a disabled toilet, baby changing facilities, hearing loop system, projection and kitchen.
- Parking – On local streets
- Certain parts of the premises are available for hire.
- Baptisms, weddings, and funerals by arrangement.
- Morning Service – 10.30am
- Evening Service – 6.00pm
Holy Communion is as announced.